Dear chess friend,
On this page you can register for the ACO World Amateur Chess Championship 2020 on Rhodes (16th-25th May 2020). For your room reservation in the Sheraton Resort a 20% deposit payment is required. The remaining 80% need to be paid until 4 weeks prior to the event, in April 2020. The registration is done in several steps:
Step 1: Enter your personal data below. After that click on the button "continue". Please make sure your email address is correct, because we will send our confirmation to this email address.
Step 2: On the following page you can choose your room type for the hotel as well as any extra nights, in case you want to arrive early or stay later. After that you will see a summary of your data and hotel booking. If everything is correct, please click "Send registration"
Step 3: Directly after that you will receive an email with the confirmation of your participation and the invoice.

Personal Information: